This project is super easy and fun to make. You can make them as unique and crazy cute as you like. Holiday is just around the corner, and this adorable wallet is just
the perfect gift to fill the stocking.
– Medium weight to heavy weight fabric: Cotton canvas, cotton/polyester twill, cotton.
(You just enough to cut out the wallet front and back. Don’t be afraid to have fun with your prints and solid. )
– Felt: just a small piece to cut out the eye sockets. Any colour of your choice.
– Small pieces of fabric for contrast.
– Buttons for the eyes
– 4” long zipper. (I recommend the metal ones for extra cuteness.)
– Heat n’ Bond
– And your sewing machines and all necessary sewing tools
Cutting: Cut the wallet front and back, two eye sockets in felt